Join our team!
We’re growing again!
We are currently looking for Registered Psychologists, Provisional Psychologists and/or Registered Social Workers to join our growing team.
Our excellent team at Penney Murphy & Associates has created a positive, supportive, fun and encouraging environment where we work collaboratively to help our clients realize progress. We have very low turnover and are looking to grow our team.
The ideal candidates will have a positive attitude and two to five years of clinical counselling experience with adults, youth and/or children.
We currently have Contract positions available.
Choose a schedule that fits your life and your needs.
Choose to work 1, 2, 3 or 4 days a week (Monday – Saturday) or Evening Shifts (Monday – Thursday)
Or a combination of both daytime and evening shifts.
Set your own hours.
We take care of everything including providing you with a professional office space, computer, office supplies, full administrative support, electronic scheduling, invoicing, marketing, clinical consultation and more.
We also provide clients for you so there is no self marketing required.
You simply come in and do your great clinical work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide clinical counselling services to adults, youth and/or children
- Offer individual, and/or couples or family counselling sessions
- Manage client files
- Access clinical supervision and professional development
- Attend team meetings as required
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 – 5 years clinical counselling experience required
- Masters level education
- Be a Registered Psychologist, Registered Provisional Psychologist and/or Registered Social Worker
- Be in good standing with your professional association
- Have professional liability insurance
- Work from an eclectic approach using a variety of therapeutic and clinical methods including CBT, DBT, Solution Focused, Narrative, etc.
- Mental health knowledge and experience is an asset
- Be able to work in a Private Practice Setting with minimal supervision.
If this is of interest to you, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Feb 21, 2020
Start date: As soon as possible
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.